Attractive with benefits
26 days ago
Job duties include:
- Managing and overseeing the day-to-day operations and general activities of the Unit
- Coordinating and implementing the relevant strategic objectives pertinent to the Unit as required by the nature of the business
- Acting as the key driver for the team and ensuring its actions align with the company’s strategic objectives
- Providing feedback with regards to new procedures, policies, directives and regulations to ensure new regulations take into account key learning from past experiences.
- Providing input on internal issues that might arise
- Representing the company in various fora and meetings with stakeholders
- Liaising with and providing support and guidance, both at a technical and operational level to the personnel within the team
- Coordinating and prompting the relevant recruitment processes whilst liaising with the HR team
- Reviewing and approving any documentation issued by the team
- Ensuring good HR leadership across the team
- Keeping track of the training and development needs of the Unit and liaising with HR accordingly.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Degree level of education in finance, business, technology, law or related area
- Minimum of three years ’experience in managing a team.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines.
- Thinks and acts strategically.
- Takes ownership of actions and projects.
- Proven Leader.