€25,000 - €32,000
about 1 month ago
- Handling Client on-boarding procedures in terms of the organisation’s client acceptance policies and applicable compliance legislation.
- Managing the process of registering or creating the company, trust or foundation.
- Acting as the point of contact for a portfolio of clients and assisting client requests on an on-going basis.
- Liaising with banks and financial institutions for the opening, maintenance and management of bank accounts.
- Dealing with all applicable compliance requirements.
- Attending client meetings, and recording meeting minutes as and when required.
- Liaising with accountants to ensure that accounting and tax records are maintained in terms of law.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure that timely statutory audits are prepared and submitted to the relevant authorities.
Skills and Experience
- A good understanding of the Companies Act, Trusts and Trustees Act and Civil Code, including statutory record-keeping, and the compliance obligations impacting the administration of companies, trusts and foundations.
- In possession of a University Degree or a Diploma in a subject relating to business law, the law of business enterprises, banking or financial services.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.