about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Well established legal practice servicing both Maltese and international clientele is seeking to employ a Corporate Lawyer to expand its team of legal professionals and strengthen its operations.
Job duties include:
- Central point of contact for correspondence with clients, foreign legal counsel, external advisors, banks, regulatory and governmental organisations, notaries and other relevant parties;
- Assist in corporate restructuring and provide legal advice on transactions;
- Advise on complex and technical company law matters;
- Draft and review legal documents;
- Work closely with the Partners and fellow colleagues;
- Handle legal and corporate matters for clients and their business;
- Build and maintain client relationships;
- Maintain client files in good standing and compliant with regulatory requirements and office policies;
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Organized and has an eye for detail
- Takes initiative and works well within a team
- Warranted Lawyer under Maltese Law;
- Preferably 3 years of experience in corporate law or similar;
- Knowledge of Corporate Law and applicable regulations and procedures; and
- Excellent Maltese and English written and verbal communication skills