6 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established international banking institution is seeking to employ a Corporate Governance Senior Officer who will be reporting to the Corporate Governance & Regulatory Affairs Senior Manage. The selected candidate will be supporting both the Corporate Governance and Regulatory Affairs teams with corporate governance and assisting with the logistics of Board and Board Committee meetings and calls. The selected candidate will also be responsible for keeping the team organised in terms of record keeping of minutes and board packs, as well as assisting with regulatory requests and research.
- Minute taking, record keeping, drafting resolutions, lodging required forms and annual returns with regulators
- Assisting the Corporate Governance and Regulatory Affairs teams with communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the Regulatory Affairs team by assessing upcoming local and EU regulation whilst maintaining and updating the regulatory change information board
- Supporting the team with the implementation of corporate governance across company and by giving input for public disclosures
- Assisting the Corporate Governance team with the coordination of the policy review programme
- Degree in Legal, Banking or Commerce would be preferred
- An excellent command of English, knowledge of French and/or Dutch will be considered an asset
- Work experience in banking or financial services will be considered an asset