about 1 month ago
- Support the implementation of a robust corporate governance framework
- Provides advice and support on company law, policy and regulation on company secretarial and corporate governance aspects
- Oversight of statutory provisions relating to the Malta Business Register and relevant regulatory authorities
- Supporting the Company Secretary in organising and delivering requirements for the Board, Committees and Annual General meetings of the Company, including agenda and minute production
- Working closely with the department heads to assist with regulatory requests, sharing of management information and following up on actions to/for the Board.
- Liaises with the Head of Compliance on company policies to ensure they are fit for purposes.
- Scheduled reviews of internal procedures and updated in line with company and or regulatory requirements.
- An excellent command in English, knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deal efficiently with various internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail and ability to assess potential legal and compliance risks
- Work experience in investment services or law firms specialising in financial services
- Relevant university degree or a strong track record in Legal and Compliance