6 months ago
27 Jan 00:00
Job Description & Summary
Our Advisory practice provides a wide range of services aimed at helping clients execute transactions, improve business performance and manage risk. We are currently looking for the right people to join the Deals team within our Advisory practice.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
The ideal candidates should have:
- Accountancy qualification and/or or CFA qualification;
- Sound technical knowledge with the ability to build financial models from scratch;
- Strong analytical skills but tempered with an ability to think laterally;
- Prior direct experience on financial advisory assignments relating to raising finance, capital market transactions, M&A, corporate valuations, due diligence and business recovery;
- Ability to deliver quality written work;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex business issues in a clear and articulate way;
- Ability to multi-task across multiple assignments and work under time pressure;
- Ability to coach and manage junior members of staff;
- Commercial awareness.
The selected candidates will:
- Gain a wealth of experience through training and mentoring and have the opportunity to work on a wide range of demanding financial advisory assignments.
- Be focused on delivering insight to help our clients get the best possible outcome from complex business issues, be that of realizing the best value from a corporate transaction, restructuring a business or dealing with turnaround situations;
- Manage projects independently and assume day-to-day client contact role
- Have the opportunity to develop and apply their diverse skill base in new and innovative ways to deliver value and build long-term relationships with clients;
- Support senior team members in the development of new business in the sector, including preparation of proposals and pitches, attendance at presentations and identifying opportunities for sell-on of existing work.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The Client is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact.
Find more Jobs in Malta.