€28,000 - €32,000
about 1 month ago
A Financial Services company providing Audit, accounting and legal services is currently looking for a Corporate Executive to join its corporate services department.
Some benefits being offered:
- Health Insurance.
- Study Support.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and handling client requests in a timely manner.
- Maintaining an organised and structured client filing system.
- Performing general corporate administration duties and assisting with compliance matters.
- Honouring service level agreements in the shortest time frame whilst delivering a service that is of the highest quality to exceed clients’ expectations.
- Maintaining an open dialogue of communication with clients on a regular basis and keeping clients informed on any new relevant developments within their industry.
- Setting up of new companies, preparation, and submission of statutory filings.
- Opening/closing of bank accounts and liaising with banks on a regular basis, as needed.
- Liaising and corresponding with inhouse lawyers, accountants, and auditors on behalf of clients.
- Communicating with the Malta Business Registry and other regulatory authorities.
Skills and experience:
- A-level standard of educations.
- 2 years of experience in corporate services.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of software applications.