over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A Financial Services company providing Audit, accounting and legal services is currently looking for a Corporate Executive to join its corporate services department.
Some benefits being offered:
- Health Insurance
- Study Support
- Manage a number of client portfolios and seek to accommodate their respective needs in a timely and in accordance to regulatory procedures
- Maintain an organized and structured client filing system
- Respond to inquiries and requests from clients, managers and internal sources
- Liaise with the Registry of Companies, Banks, International Tax Unit and VAT Department
- Deal with incorporations, amalgamations, re-domiciliation’s, liquidations and dissolutions as well as annual maintenance of the company`s corporate minute files
Skills and experience:
- A-level standard of educations
- 2 years of experience in corporate services
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of software applications