6 months ago
11 Feb 00:00
A licensed international banking institution is seeking to recruit a Greek Speaking Corporate Credit Underwriter, responsible for the Bank's Loan Portfolio.
As a member of the Credit Department, you will be working closely with Corporate Lending Division Manager/Assistant Manager, Executive Director and the Deputy CEO.
- Preparing Credit Proposals to be submitted to the Bank Credit Committees
- Daily communication and updates with Banks’ customer Deposits Department and Loan Administration Department concerning existing borrowers’ status and new developments.
- Creating loan files including collaterals, appraisals, insurance policies, credit undertaking agreements, loan repayment agreements and schedules, financial statements and all other necessary documentation
- Preparing Cases to be presented for discussion and decision, to the Credit Committee and submitting these first to the attention of the Credit Department Managers for their review
- Reviewing constantly existing files, financial statements and credit reviews submitting reports to the Credit Department Managers for Risk Mitigation and Early Warning purposes
- University Degree or equivalent Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and Economics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Greek
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in Corporate Banking