about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Corporate Banking, the selected candidate will be responsible for managing the new and existing corporate accounts of the bank.
Duties and responsibilities
- Setting up of corporate relationships and accounts on the Bank's core system
- Handling corporate E-Banking applications
- Maintaining the existing relationships in line with established procedures
- Processing payments
- Performing corporate customer reviews in line with set procedures
- Assisting customers from time to time with queries on various services which the department offers
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- An A-level standard of education or a Diploma in Banking
- Experience within a bank or a financial institution would be considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications