about 1 month ago
A brand providing tailored trustee, wealth structuring, corporate and other professional services to private clients is currently looking to recruit a trust and corporate services officer to join its team.
- Managing and administering clients’ portfolio accounts in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Aiding and assisting clients in setting up of new companies in Malta and abroad.
- Meeting with clients, responding to their queries, and providing them with ongoing administrative support as well as updating them in a timely and accurate manner on any developments.
- Providing administrative support to Senior Management.
- Completing administrative, investment and risk reviews in accordance with established procedure and complete corrective action arising from established office procedures.
- Preparing, reviewing and verifying due diligence documentation.
- Reviewing financial statements and financial reports.
- Meeting and liaising on a regular basis with banks and other service providers on behalf of clients, as necessary.
- Preparing, filing and liaising with MBR on behalf of clients and ensuring that statutory filings are made in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ideal candidate must possess previous experience in a similar role ideally in the financial, corporate or legal field.
- Relevant Professional qualifications e.g. IFSP Foundation Certificate in Trusts Law and Management, Bachelor of Commerce; ACCA, LL.D or Master of Advocacy, or similar.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential (knowledge of Maltese and Italian would be advantageous).
- Extremely organised and able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fastpaced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional, clientfocused approach.
- Strong communication skills and effective, courteous, and professional attitude both towards clients as well as with the relevant professional bodies.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.