5 months ago
12 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Assistance with the set-up of new corporate structures, involvement from proposal stage to set-up or take over, including assisting with the preparation of the Compliance file;
- Assisting in the opening of bank accounts;
- Assisting in the preparation and upkeep of the client Company registers;
- Assisting with the preparation for Board Meetings, circulation of agendas, preparation of board documents and drafting of board minutes pursuant to the meetings;
- Assisting clients with any changes required to the corporate governance and capital structure;
- Preparation and filing of annual returns and other regulatory forms.
- You have a Legal or Financial Services Educational background;
- One year experience in a similar position preferably in a corporate service focused industry and/or financial services industry;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment.
You will be a crucial member of a small team responsible for the Company Secretary duties of the client Companies of Alter Domus dealing mainly with engagement of new clients, following up on prospecting contacts, due diligence processes and managing the set-up of new structures in Malta including collective investment schemes and other investment entities. Your responsibilities include the following: