26 days ago
An established multi-disciplinary audit firm based in Malta is currently looking to employ a Junior Corporate Administrator to join their team.
- Assisting in formation of companies, submission of statutory filings and company secretarial services.
- Collecting of due diligence documents and preparation of engagement letters.
- Assisting in administrative tasks relating to corporate structures and regulatory licence applications.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory developments in the corporate services field
- Communicate with various different teams.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management.
- Proficiency in the English language both verbal and written.
- Experience in corporate administration will be considered an asset.
- Good team player
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.