about 1 month ago
An established Corporate Services Provider is currently looking employ a Corporate Administrator to join their team.
- Attending corporate client meetings and minute taking while also maintaining company registers.
- Preparing and submitting statutory filings and other statutory obligations.
- Handling of day to day client requests while also liaising on behalf of the client.
- Verification and collection of due diligence documents.
- A good understanding of Maltese company law.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Maltese
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications.
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.