10 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A brand that offers, an array of services such as corporate, tax advisory, VAT compliance and various other services to both local and international clients is currently looking for a corporate administrator to join their Advisory team.
Main responsibilities include:
- To perform duties related to the administration of client files of the Company;
- To maintain a satisfactory relationship with the advisory department, clients and all business associates and to co-ordinate certain projects within the same department;
- To liaise and co-ordinate with other persons and entities within the Group;
- To maintain the administration of compliance processes and update client’s files on a regular basis;
- To provide assistance in the opening of accounts with banks and financial institutions in or outside Malta;
- To assist clients in obtaining residence permits in Malta in terms of law;
- To perform all other actions and duties necessary for the performance of the above specifications.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience within a corporate service provider or similar office environment
- 1 year experience working in a similar role
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A highly organised character and ability to work on own initiative and without supervision