8 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of Malta’s prestigious Law firms is currently looking for a corporate administrator to join its team, reporting to the head of Corporate Services you will be responsible for:
- Report directly to the Head of Corporate Services and assist with day-to-day duties relating to the registration and general maintenance of entities;
- Prepare documentation, maintain registers and undertake entity reviews;
- Ongoing liaison via means of distance communication including email and telephone and holding meetings with clients, third parties and other institutions in order to maintain a solid relationship to ensure an overall efficient provision of service;
- Assist with maintaining due diligence documentation to comply with AML regulations.
Skills and experience:
- The ideal candidate should have outstanding communication skills, a positive pro-active attitude and the resilience to deal with ongoing client requests.
- Knowledge of another language besides English, a related degree or qualification together with experience will be considered as assets.