over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An independent, privately held investment house, providing end to end corporate and fund services is currently looking for a corporate administrator to join its time
Some benefits being offered include:
- Study leave
- Health insurance
- Annual sports allowance
The Corporate Administrator will be assisting Management with administration tasks related to fund management as well as handling corporate duties. This is an excellent opportunity for motivated and ambitious individuals who wish to develop their career further within the finance industry, specifically the fund sector.
- Attending board meetings and taking down minutes
- Printing board packs
- Issuing invoices for payment for our services when they fall due
- Making sure payments of invoices and license fees are paid on time
- Liaising with our outsourced Accounts Team and Auditors on administrative matters
- Opening and closing of bank accounts/liaising with Banks regarding authorized signatories
- Maintaining files in order
- Renewing Directors’ and Officers’ insurance
- Filing of documentation at the MFSA and/or Registry of Companies when required
- Answering of general queries from clients, service providers, fund managers, whether by email or telephone
- Handling other general administration and office management duties
Skills and experience
- This position calls for a motivated and ambitious individual
- Candidates must hold excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English. Fluency in Maltese would be considered an asset.
- Candidates must hold experience within the finance or fund industry.