21 days ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Reporting to the directors you will assist with the administration of a portfolio of companies.
- Incorporation of clients including trusts, partnerships, foundations and limited Liability companies.
- Attending Corporate client meetings and keeping of minutes
- Maintaining company registrations
- Co-ordinating and handling day-to-day clients requests in relation to their companies
- Preparation and execution of accurate statutory record minutes and ancillary documents
- Liaising with lawyers, accounts and auditors, Maltese appointed bodies and other CSP's
- Debtor management, reporting and chasing
- Flag registrations, renewal of annual registrations ensuring insurance policies are renewed.
- Ensuring the yacht is complaint with flag
- Crewing & payroll
- Processing payments
- Petty cash management, purchasing of office supplies and day-to-day running of the office
- Collection and verification of due diligence conduct as part of the KYC procedures.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of two years of work experience in a similar role
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Experience within the marine industry will be preferred.