€30,000 - €35,000
5 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Benefits being offered include:
- Holiday allowance
- Private Health Insurance
- Full time position + good work life balance
- Stable and successful company
- International team (10 offices worldwide)
- BBQ’s, sport events and other social activities
- Client communication on a daily basis and handling various requests in a timely manner
- Where possible, reviewing and drafting of legal documents
- Involved in complete setup process of companies, from prospect phase until incorporation, registering at local authorities and opening of bank accounts
- Focus of clients would be on gaming-related matters
- Attendance and participation at client meetings, either on or off site. This may occasionally require international travel
- Coordination external advisers
- Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and translate this into business opportunities
- Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met
- Experience within Maltese Corporate Law will be considered an asset
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant professional experience in a corporate service provider setup or company law background
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with gaming and gaming-related industries will be considered an asset
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing).
- To be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented