€25,000 - €30,000
about 1 month ago
- Support the company’s clients with all matters of corporate and trust administration.
- Preparation of draft corporate and trust documentation for further review, executions, logistics, filings, etc.
- Contact with Registrar of Companies and Tax authorities
- Up keeping of corporate and trust files, KYC and Compliance matters etc.
- Dossier management as well as electronic registration, support and administration of company and clients.
- Drives business development from existing clients.
- Coordinating client projects including the ability to cascade, escalate and implement decisions.
- Handling, coordinating liquidations and strike offs of client companies and liaising with the liquidator.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Independent handling of payments for clients if required.
- Full board/committee support services to clients including attending and minuting meetings if required.
- Keeping up to date on changes in the legislation, regulation and best practice with regard to corporate administration.
- Participating in events on behalf of the company as required.
- Taking on other responsibilities as may be required by the employer.
- GDPR - introduction of LSA amendment agreements (data protection) for all clients
- AGM’s - preparation of meeting minutes approving audited financial reports and other matters
- KYC statistics EMEA – internal audit reviews for open issues and other mandate matters
- Searches – online searches for new clients and existing ones (including individual and corporate entities)
- Compliance Officer – adoption of compliance recommendations in line with the Corporate Service Providers’ regulations for the company
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the administrative services field, fiduciary field, legal corporate/company field, with international orientation.
- University Degree of Business Administration, Legal studies or relevant field would be advantageous.
- Experience with KYC and AML is a plus.
- Good administrative skills.
- Previous contacts with the Registrar of Companies.
- Motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Strong flexible team player who is willing to take responsibility.
- Professional and reliable conduct.
- Excellent client services skills.
- Responsible and organized.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deal with complicated scenarios.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and communication skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.