€25,000 - €35,000
6 days ago
Some Benefits being offered:
- Holiday allowance.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full time position + good work life balance.
- BBQ’s, sport events and other social activities.
- Will be responsible for client communication on a daily basis and handling of requests in a timely manner
- Involved in complete setup process of companies, from prospect phase until incorporation, registering at local authorities, opening of bank accounts etc. Focus of clients would be on gaming-related matters.
- Attendance and participation at client meetings, either on or off site. This may occasionally require international travel.
- Coordination external advisers.
- Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and translate this into business opportunities.
- Recording all time spent on client matters.
- Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within Maltese Corporate Law will be considered an asset
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant professional experience in a corporate service provider setup or company law background
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with gaming and gaming-related industries will be considered an asset.
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing).
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards.
- To be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented.