€25,000 - €30,000
2 months ago
21 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A Financial Services company offering fund services, bank accounting opening and various other services is currently looking for a corporate administrator to jion its team.
- Manage a number of client portfolios and seek to accommodate their respective needs in a timely and in accordance to regulatory procedures.
- Maintain an organized and structured client filing system.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from clients, managers and internal sources.
- Liaise with the Registry of Companies, Banks, International Tax Unit and VAT Department.
- Deal with incorporations, amalgamations, re-domiciliation’s, liquidations and dissolutions as well as annual maintenance of the company`s corporate minute files.
Skills and experience:
- A-level standard of educations.
- 2 years of experience in corporate services.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of software applications.
Find more Jobs in Malta