about 3 years ago
19 Aug 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
We are looking for a corporate administrator to join an international trust company in their office in Malta.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage a client portfolio and seek to accommodate client's respective needs in a timely fashion and in accordance to regulatory procedures
- Maintain an organised and structured client filing system
- Respond to inquiries and requests from clients, managers and internal sources
- Liaise with the Registry of Companies, banks, International Tax Unit and VAT department
- Deal with incorporate, amalgamation, redomiciliation, liquidation, dissolution as well as maintenance of the company's corporate minute files
The ideal candidate:
- Have at least 2 years of experience within a similar role
- Minimum Diploma in business related studies
- Proactive and hard working
- Good eye for detail
If you are interested, kindly apply online or send your CV to Stefania at firstname.lastname@example.org