€40,000 - €45,000
about 1 month ago
Some Benefits being offered:
- Holiday allowance.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full time position + good work life balance.
- Stable and successful company.
- International team (10 offices worldwide).
- (International) Career opportunities.
- BBQ’s, sport events and other social activities.
- Client communication on a daily basis and handling various requests in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and drafting of legal documents.
- Involved in complete setup process of companies, from prospect phase until incorporation, registering at local authorities, opening of bank accounts etc.
- Attendance and participation at client meetings, either on or off site. This may occasionally require international travel.
- Coordination external advisers.
- Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and translate this into business opportunities
- Recording all time spent on client matters.
- Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met.
Skills and Experience:
- University of Malta Degree in Law.
- Experience within Maltese Corporate Law.
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant professional experience in a commercial/company law background
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with gaming and gaming-related industries will be considered an asset.
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing).
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards.
- To be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented.