€40,000 - €45,000
7 months ago
Some Benefits being offered:
- Holiday allowance.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full time position + good work life balance.
- Stable and successful company.
- International team (10 offices worldwide).
- (International) Career opportunities.
- BBQ’s, sport events and other social activities.
- Maintain an organized planning of work and make sure that the portfolio of client entities is in good standing
- Draft and review correspondence and agreements on behalf of the companies
- Coordinate the incorporation, maintenance, and/or dissolution of companies
- Manage all legal requirements covering contractual matters and licensing as required
- Recording all time spent on client matters and related client debtor’s management
- Work closely with the team of financial account managers to meet client expectations
- Maintain close contact and build a strong relationship with authorities, auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other external parties
- Attend and participate at client meetings, either on or off site. This may occasionally require international travel
- Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and translate this into business opportunities
Skills and Experience
- A law degree from a reputable University and a warrant to practice law in at least one European jurisdiction
- Experience within Maltese corporate law
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant professional experience in a local corporate service provider setup or company law background
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with gaming and gaming-related industries will be considered an asset
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing)
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards and
- To be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented
- Excels in fast paced working environment