29 days ago
A dedicated service provider delivering solutions to protect, secure and increase revenues for mobile network operators is looking for a Core Solutions Expert Senior Engineer.
- Assist and Execute tasks for deployment management, Integration support, vendor operation & support management, service asset.
- configuration & tracking service restoration, technical support, operational design, SLA/KPI management & 2nd/3rd line support.
- Assist in the specification’s definition and architecture design of the solution to be installed or requiring updates.
- Coordinate with vendors, service providers and internal resources ensuring continuous alignment and delivery of key functional and non-functional requirements of the solution.
- Plan, organize and manage the performance of the Solution Delivery process and where necessary initiates corrective actions to cover short-falls in performance and delivery capability.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure the solution, intervention & issue is addressed at the required standard and within the planned time
- frame (SLAs).
- Assist in establishing realistic estimates for project delivery while ensuring that resources are utilised in the most efficient way, focusing on the reduction of the project delivery time while keeping the maximum quality of delivery.
- Occasional travel and on call may be required.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- Core network element exposure and troubleshooting such as (A2P & P2A Gateways, SMSCs, STPs) are a KEY asset.
- Cloud design, integration and operations for AWS, Azure and VMware private clouds, are considered a KEY asset.
- Hands on experience with Linux SCTP & SMPP (utilities/libraries), especially network tracing tools such as Wireshark is a must.
- Experience in the telecommunications section protocols such as Sigtran/MAP & SMPP will be considered as an asset.
- Three-year experience in similar Telco Senior / Engineering roles.