€50,000 - €60,000
about 1 month ago
A dedicated service provider delivering solutions to protect, secure and increase revenues for mobile network operators is looking for a Core Solutions Architecture and Documentation Engineer.
The Architecture & Documentation Engineer will coordinate across client and product requirements as to research and delivery best possible solution designs spanning IP connectivity, Telco messaging connectivity (Sigtran/Map & Diameter), Compute & Storage (both HW and Cloud) deployments.
- Directly responsible for the creation of new Architecture documentation & blueprints for all new projects and clients
- Fully own and maintain (lifecycle) all Technical Solution designs and supporting documentation, manuals, current and new.
- Coordinate with vendors, service providers and internal teams ensuring continuous alignment and delivery of key functional and non- functional requirements are within capacity & compliance of the proposed Architecture.
- Ensure all change management & new feature deliveries are reflected correctly within architecture & documentation repositories.
- Architecture/Design hands on POCs within Physical & Cloud Lab Environments spanning (IP/Compute/Storage & Core Software solution)
- Audit and Validate regularly both documented Architectures and Manuals versus demo and production environments.
- Assist in establishing realistic estimates for design and documentation delivery while ensuring that resources are utilised in the most efficient way, focusing on the reduction of the project delivery time while keeping the maximum quality of delivery.
- Experience in Telecom Core network element architecture design (A2P & P2A Gateways & SMSCs, STPs) are a KEY asset.
- Experience in Cloud design or integration for AWS, Azure and VMware private clouds, are considered a KEY asset.
- Experience in the Telecom messaging flows such as MAP(Sri/Fsm) & SMPP.
- Experience in IP network architecture design (Physical/Cloud) including related Cisco (CCDA) & AWS (SAP-C01) certifications or equivalent.
- Experience with Linux SCTP & SMPP (utilities/libraries), especially network trace analysis tools such as Wireshark is a must.
- Ability to first-hand validate and execute all guidance and examples within the technical documentation produced
- Ability to fully audit live environments versus Architecture in regular
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.