Attractive packages depending on experience
6 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Career in Human Capital Consultancy?
We are growing and looking for a Consultant to join our Human Capital team within Labs in Global. The right candidates will have outstanding communication skills, resilience, dedication to succeed and a passion for customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To actively pursue the building of candidate pipelines for Castille Labs to ensure business continuity and scalability for existing teams.
- To act as brand ambassador, building Castille’s Employer Brand image, aiming to position Castille as the Employer of choice in Tech and Finance.
- To engage with clients and candidates in an ethical and professional manner to ensure long-term business relationships for Castille.
- To update meticulously Castille’s CRM platform ensuring all interactions with clients and candidates are duly recorded in the system for quick retrieval and consistent continuation by peers.
- To maintain a robust candidate pipeline for required and deployed talent by building, developing and maintaining specified verticals of talent.
- To ensure proactive contribution to Castille’s network of candidates by being an active attendee in networking events, seminars and conferences.
- To liaise with Castille teams ensuring a standard and consolidated process across the Labs operations.
- To project manage the delivery of recommended talent for Labs organisation and clients’ requirements in line with the company strategy.
- To ensure consistent feedback is given to candidates both if approved or rejected, ensuring that candidates ‘take home’ vital developmental messages from Castille Labs to improve their interviewing process.
- To achieve weekly,monthly, quarterly and annual KPIs.
- To provide top quality premium staffing service to our corporate clients and quality career developmental discussions with our candidates.
- To support the execution of our Castille brand strategy as required.
- To perform any other roles assigned by the company from time to time.
- To source Castille's certified talent globally.
- Working Remotely from your home office!
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Professional growth with a clear career path.
- Opportunity to join a supportive and professional team.
- Weekly ongoing Tech (Data/Software) training!