over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A trust company, registered with the MFSA for the purpose of delivering sophisticated corporate and private trustee as well as administrative pensions services to a range of internationally mobile corporate and personal clients are looking for a Compliance Support Officer to perform a full range of specialist functions.
- Be a point of contact for liaising with the MFSA and other relevant bodies and 3rd parties
- Develop an effective compliance culture with appropriate policies and procedures
- Answer queries and provide advice and guidance as and when requested, on Regulatory and AML/CFT Legislation
- Provide advice on the compliance implications of proposed new products and services
- Assist with completion of the 60 and 90 day reviews for new clients
- Complete Compliance tasks for client closures and new clients on NavOne
- Complete all daily 'World Check' scrutiny review
Skills / Experience required:
- A good academic record
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility within the role