about 1 month ago
The successful candidate shall assist and execute Compliance, Risk and Data Protection tasks and report to the Head of Compliance & Risk Department.
Job duties include:
- Assist the Head of Compliance with GDPR Compliance
- Assist with a systematic Regulatory watch, both locally and internationally
- Assist the Head of Compliance on the Compliance of licensing requirements, new business and new products requested.
- Assist on the compliance monitoring and annual reviews of the General Good provisions of all European Countries
- Assist the Head of Risk with ensuring that the risk register of each company are continuously up to date and accurate
- Assist the Head of Risk with ensuring all the relevant and types risks of the Company are identified, monitored and assessed.
- Assist the Head of Risk with monitoring the 2nd level controls of all the risks on a quarterly basis and issuing recommendations were necessary.
- Assist with the coordination and preparation of the ORSA for each company, including the submission of the ORSA to the Board of Directors and the Regulator
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Candidates coming from Insurance and/or risk background will be given strong preference
- Data Protection studies and experience would be considered an asset
- Experience in a similar position would be considered as an asset
- An organised and motivated personality
- Language: Fluent in English, another European language is a plus