20000 to 30000 ( 20 hour/weekly)
over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established Investment Services firm is seeking to employ a Compliance Officer with a view to become MLRO on a part time basis of 20 hours weekly.
Job duties include:
- Central point of contact for compliance related matters
- Development and implementation of a compliance monitoring programme
- Maintenance of CDD/KYC/AML/CTF and act as MLRO
- Responsible for AML reporting
- Act as the company's relationship officer with MFSA
- Ongoing review of legislative changes and governance novelties that might affect the company's operations
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Strong regulatory background
- MFSA approval for the function of MLRO will be considered advantagous
- Team player
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar position