over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A corporate services firm is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer and MLRO for its Malta offices.
Job duties include:
- Ensuring that company's operations are aligned with applicable laws and regulations
- Manage and act as a point of reference for regulatory visits
- Set up the Company's annual compliance plan, including compliance monitoring
- Assist with client's complaints and retain a compliant register
- Review company's operating procedures and ensure compliance
- Maintain a breaches register with all supporting documentations
- Receive and analyse internal reports of knowledge or suspicion of ML/FT, and reporting accordingly to FIAU
- Ensure that adequate records are held in cases when internal reports are not relayed to FIAU
- Drive the annual Business Risk Assessment process
- Deliver the annual training session to all staff
- Assist with on-boarding of new clients
- Design policies and adequate monitoring program to ensure that the Company is effectively adhering to its AML/CFT obligations