5 months ago
23 Dec 00:00
A well established group of companies is seeking to employ a Compliance Officer who will be predominantly engaged on the reviewing of the new client reports ( including due diligence and onboarding ) and responding to client complaints and for one-off compliance/ regulatory projects in place from time to time.
Job duties include:
- Implementation of controls in order to prevent money laundering and the financing of terrorism. Assisting in the taking on (‘onboarding’) of new clients and their screening process.
- The undertaking of Compliance audits in line with those identified through the Compliance Monitoring Programmes of the Group, which include the regular review of financial promotions, marketing material, client report manuals (CRMs), processes & procedures, and advisory reports along with other relevant documents.
- Review of personalised client advisory letters prior to them being issued by the business to clients or prospective clients.
- Monitoring, recording and dealing with complaints against any Group companies.
- Performing work towards any regulatory reporting – FATCA and CRS. ? Participating in Internal Compliance Team Meetings.
- Design, preparation and review of regular and ad-hoc reports and management information statistics for senior management, in collaboration with the Manager.
- Supporting the Head of Compliance and / or the Compliance Manager in drafting and maintaining corporate governance documents.
- Performing and supporting work relating to one-off compliance and regulatory projects, as these arise from time-to-time.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Diploma (or equivalent) qualification in compliance, regulation and / or AML and Financial Crime.
- Basic Qualification in IT Literacy Qualifications
- 2 year experience in a similar post in compliance within the financial services sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Life& Health Insurance
- 250 Euro gym membership allowance per annum