Attractive Salary Package
2 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Job duties include:
- Establishment and maintenance of an appropriate compliance framework to ensure the Company’s ongoing adherence to internal policies, procedures, systems and controls and external regulatory requirements in Malta
- Successful mitigation of compliance and regulatory risk.
- Preparation of an annual Compliance Plan
- Provision of expert guidance on a range of regulatory/compliance-related matters.
- Preparation and maintenance of a range of compliance-owned policies and procedures.
- Design and implement an effective Compliance Monitoring Programme to monitor adherence to policies and procedures
- Maintenance of open and cooperative relationships with the Malta Financial Services Authority
- Represent the Compliance function on various forums/working groups
- Arranging of meeting and compilation of Board pack and other committee packs. Chasing business to ensure these are done in a timely manner
- Drafting and issuing of minutes in a timely manner
- Co-sec support to business, filing of returns, updating of directories, registers etc
- Degree educated with ACII and/or other relevant professional qualification preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the principles and application of compliance frameworks
- Thorough knowledge of legislative and regulatory requirements applicable within the insurance sector in Malta, as well as professional standards and accepted business practices
- Experience of managing compliance and regulatory risk within a diverse and high-growth environment
- Experience of liaising with the financial services regulator in Malta
- Strong communicator with the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to produce high-quality written reports and other compliance-related materials (e.g. board reports, internal and external communications etc.)