about 3 years ago
19 Aug 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
We are looking for a Compliance Officer to join an international financial advisory company in Malta. The officer will be mainly responsible for the on-going monitoring and reviewing of client reports while also performing audit activities.
The selected candidate will be working in a team and reporting to the Compliance Manager.
Main duties include:
- Monitoring, recording and dealing with official complaints against the group
- Implementation of controls in order to prevent money laundering
- Coordinating Internal Compliance Meetings for review of client reports
- Undertake compliance audits
- Preparation of regular reports
The ideal candidate:
- Degree in Financial Services
- Minimum of 2 years experience in compliance within financial services
- Diploma in Compliance would be considered as an asset
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good eye for detail
If interested, kindly apply online or forward your CV to Stefania at firstname.lastname@example.org