4 months ago
An international corporate services firm is seeking to employ a Compliance Manager and MLRO for its Malta office.
Job duties include:
- Performing the Compliance Manager & MLRO role across the various licenses in Malta incl. corporate services, fund services, trustee services and custody
- Ensuring due diligence is collected according to standard and regulatory requirements
- Engaging in compliance monitoring in accordance with the compliance monitoring plan to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory and AML/CFT requirements.
- Preparing and submitting all of the relevant regulatory reporting to the MFSA AND FIAU as required.
- Monitoring the MFSA and FIAU website for the release of revised standards and guidance and ensuring those updates are brought to the attention of the Boards and relevant stakeholders
- Updating compliance and AML Manuals
- Assisting with the preparation and updating of internal policies and procedures
- Providing support and training to the staff as required in respect of compliance and AML matters.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Strong working knowledge of the regulatory and AML framework for Malta.
- Min 5 to 7 years financial services experience in the compliance field or similar
- Preference will be given to candidates who have already acted in a capacity as CO and MLRO or Deputy MLRO of a Malta regulated entity.
- Preference will be given to candidates in possession of an ICA Diploma or studying towards one, or in possession of a relevant University Degree
- Good leadership skills