21 days ago
The Compliance Manager shall take the challenging role and leading role in ensuring that the organization is compliant and up to date with the latest regulatory standard.
Job duties include:
- Ensuring the company has proper documented standard operating procedures
- Revamp the firm’s operating manual to ensure the firm adheres to international standards of best practise and governance
- Prepare quarterly and annual compliance reports and present it directly to the board of directors.
- Coordinate the completion of the BRA with the Company’s external advisors.
- Prepare and execute an ongoing compliance program
- Preparing the groundwork and implementation of risk management report identifying the needs of any risk management process.
- Keep update all the company’s policies and procedures ensuring that they represent the forefront of best practise and good governance
- Liaising with the MFSA and other regulators on any relevant matter
- Lead a compliance team and raise awareness across the company about compliance topics
Skills and Qualifications required:
- MFSA approval will be seen as a strong asset
- Previous working experience in AML and Compliance matters, specifically on Mifid II related matters, ideally within the Maltese jurisdiction
- Candidates with legal academical background will be given preference
- Excellent communication skills