almost 2 years ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established international insurance company is seeking to employ a Compliance Executive to support the acting Compliance Officer in the daily duties and get trained in order to take on the role of the Compliance Officer in the second year of employment.
Job duties include:
- Monitoring the national and EU legal and regulatory framework, as required by the regulator
- Assisting in running the internal compliance policies
- Participating in internal controls
- Organize staff training on relevant matters and ensure the staff is updated on regulatory changes
- Preparation of Compliance Updates and management reporting ( Annual Compliance Report, Quarterly Compliance Reviews )
- Occasional travel to Gibraltar ( quarterly ) for training for the first one to two years
Skills and Qualifications required:
- University Degree in Insurance/ Law or other relevant field will be considered an asset
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience within an entity licensed by MFSA
- Previous experience in the insurance industry will be considered an asset
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Good knowledge of IT software