€28,000 - €30,000
7 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established pensions and trusts firm is seeking to employ an AML Officer who will be working with the In-house Legal Counsel, and will be responsible for ensuring that the appropriate AML/CTF procedures are followed to ensure compliance with the Malta’s regulations and Laws applicable to the activities of the licensed company.
- Carry out due diligence, risk assessment and compliance checks
- Undertake periodic reviews and risk assessments of existing client relationships and business
- Undertaking periodic reviews of client files
- Maintain all relevant compliance registers and files in line with regulatory requirements
- Ensure all incidents are identified, recorded and escalated to the MLRO
- Ensure compliance with company and other relevant regulations at all times
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to stay abreast and adapt to new regulatory changes as and when they arise
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering regulations and counter terrorist financing regulations
- Good academic background
- Experience of working to deadlines, multi-tasking and having a pro-active approach is essential for the role