about 2 months ago
30 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established institution is seeking to employ a Compliance Analyst for the Insurance and Pensions Department.
Job duties include:
- Assists the team and participate in carrying out prudential and conduct supervision of pensions firms
- Undertakes analytical duties related to compliance
- Involve himself/herself in ‘ad hoc’ assignments related to specific regulatory and supervisory issues that arise from time to time
- Report on the outcome of the different assignments as may be appropriate and necessary.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Solid academic background in Law or Pensions or a comparable recognised qualification in financial services (National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level)
- The applicant should also possess a minimum of three (3) years working in a related area, ideally in the financial services sector