about 2 months ago
A leading global insurance and reinsurance company, providing tailored underwriting solutions in select markets is currently looking for a Compliance Analyst – Data Loss Prevention to join their team.
- Improve the management of data and carry out regular security assessments
- Carrying out monitoring activity on emails leaving the company to assist in the Company’s compliance efforts in relation to data loss prevention.
- Keep company up to date with the obligations
- Implement and amend policies and procedures
- Promote a data protection culture across the company
- Motivated individual with 1-2 years experience within a Compliance/Monitoring role
- Familiar with UK & EEA Data Privacy laws and regulations
- Ability to independently research and solve problems.
- A knowledge of core privacy and information security concepts related to governance, risk and compliance are required.
- Maintain a Customer Service mindset with the ability to deal with sensitive issues with professionalism and courtesy. Full systems training will be provided.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Certified Information Systems Auditor or Certified Information Privacy Professional designation would be desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role or IT security will be considered an asset
- Excellent command in English is a must, other foreign languages are a plus but not a requirement.