about 2 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A professional Corporate Services Provider is currently looking for a Compliance Administrator to join their team.
- Upkeeping and updating of physical files, records and electronic systems.
- Managing and monitoring risk controls
- Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures
- Implementation of in house client requirements
- Liaising with departments for any information needed to comply with AML/ CFT procedures and compliance checks
- A level standard of education
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and written
- Be able to uphold deadlines
- Possess strong interpersonal skills