about 1 month ago
A professional Corporate Services Provider is currently looking for a Compliance Administrator to join their team.
- Upkeeping and updating of physical files, records and electronic systems.
- Managing and monitoring risk controls while also re- evaluating clients in line with risk management policies.
- Implementation of in house client requirements.
- Liaising with departments for any information needed to comply with AML/ CFT procedures and compliance checks.
- A level standard of education.
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and written.
- Be able to uphold deadlines.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.