9 months ago
07 Oct 00:00
Liquid error: internal
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An established corporate service provider offering a wide range of corporate services is currently seeking to recruit a Compliance Administrator to join their growing team.
- Implementation of in-house client acceptance requirements
- Client re-evaluation in line with the quality and risk management policies
- Liaison with relevant departments to address, advice and gather the necessary information on queries to comply with AML/CFT procedures, including compliance checks
- Updating records , including upkeep of physical files and electronic systems
- Monitor and manage risk controls and advice management accordingly
- Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures
- A level standard of education
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and written
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and team building qualities