8 months ago
11 Feb 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established pensions firm is seeking to employ a Client Relationship Executive who will be forming part of the Pensions Department.
- Communicating with business development managers and independent financial advisors.
- Processing retirement scheme applications including checking forms and data entry into the Companies systems
- Dealing with member and client queries
- Acting as a point of contact for our key accounts
- Building and maintaining a relationship with our clients
- Dealing with members’ payment requests
- Liaising with third parties (transferring pension schemes and life companies)
- Setting up terms of business with fund managers
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure client and member needs are fulfilled effectively
- Assisting the Team Leader and Director in any ad hoc tasks that may be required
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent communication skills and a good command of written and spoken English
- Hard working with a strong work ethic
- Previous experience in pensions or a client relationship role will be considered an asset
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce