about 1 month ago
Fantastic opportunity to join a well-established firm in Malta with offices abroad as Client Integration specialist!
- You will be the first point of contact and consultant for technical and integration queries from new partners and clients
- Making sure that the right balance is found internally between the client interests and the business objectives
- Managing, maintaining, and coordinating technical project documentation and questionnaires
- Tracking and reporting clients’ progress and performance throughout their initial stages, closely monitoring their revenue performance across projected volumes before being passed to the account manager
Skills and Experience required:
- Hold strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience and knowledge of API technology (XML, REST and SOAP) and being able to talk comfortably at a high level about these is beneficial
- Basic knowledge of file transfer technologies (SFTP, FTPS) is required
- Enjoy building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders coming from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Experience in client account management and successfully managed projects at a senior level with corporate clients on an international basis