€28,000 - €30,000
13 days ago
An independent fiduciary services group offering bespoke solutions to high net worth individuals, families, and corporate clients is currently looking for a Senior Client Administrator to join its team.
- Administration and relationship management, providing first point of contact to a portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring service standards and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintaining exceptional levels of service across the portfolio at all times with the emphasis on adding value.
- To support and develop existing client relationships with the wider team.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant financial services environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a disciplined and organised approach.
- A good understanding of trust and corporate services and their practical applications.
- A good awareness of Maltese corporate requirements, related corporate governance, anti-money-laundering, and other current compliance legislation.
- Experience in administering Foundations, Immigration formalities and yacht registration would be considered an asset.
- Good general IT skills and familiarity with common computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
- A good understanding of banking procedures and practices.