3 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established international financial service provider is currently seeking to recruit a client accounting officer who shall be responsible in assisting the client accounting management.
- Assist with any day-to-day bookkeeping Preparation of all derivative files
- Ensure that all Asset Statement delivery are on time
- Responsible for assisting in meeting all Client Accounting deadlines
- Assist in preparing board reports on status of accounts files
- Train junior members of Client Accounting team
- Provide direction and motivation to junior members of staff and lead by example
- Any other ad hoc project work as directed by the management team
- Studying towards ACCA/ACA/CA qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ client accounting/ financial services experience
- Experience with Navision is desirable
- Ability to work independently and prioritise workload
- Can work under pressure