€30,000 - €40,000
28 days ago
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for :
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients, handling accounting and other related duties
- Preparation of financial statements and liaising with auditors
- Tax reporting, payments and liaising with tax authorities
- Preparation of VAT Returns and compliance
- Acting as a liaison to a portfolio of clients and addressing their queries
- Possess a Masters in Accountancy/Bachelor’s Degree with Honours or is currently in the final stages of an ACCA, ACA or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a client accounting role
- Fluency in English and Italian language
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Previous working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics plus is an asset
- Have a sound knowledge of the IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards.
- A positive attitude and strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Has the ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Able to work on own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines.