10 months ago
04 Sep 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An established audit firm based in Malta providing accounting, financial advisory, audit and assurance are looking for partly- qualified or fully qualified accountants. You shall be responsible for ensuring that all assigned tasks are carried out within pre-determined deadlines. This role entails being in contact with clients in order to gather the information and documentation needed for required tasks to be carried out successfully.
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation of management accounts, analysis of variances and other ratios where need arises
- Preparation of Cash and Financial Projections
- Provide consultancy on VAT and Personal Taxation to clients
- Provide client support in VAT and TCU investigation
- Provide Company Secretarial Services to clients as required
- Train, mentor and assist junior staff
- Internationally recognised professional accounting qualification: University degree, ACCA or ACA
- Experience in an accounting firm or within industry
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken in Maltese and English. Italian is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of SAGE accounting software
- Knowledge of payroll processing functions and procedures
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good teamwork practice