about 1 month ago
An international Insurance company is looking to employ a Claims Manager to join their growing team.
- Overseeing claims for all European operations while also being responsible for strategy together with policies and procedures to ensure consistency.
- Manage the claims team while a providing guidance to the teams.
- Participation in Forums regarding underwriting and claims.
- Creation of strategy in claim related matters such as claims service delivery and managing downward pressure on claims costs.
- Maintain policies underwritten by the business up to date in all fields while also understanding customer needs.
- Provide claims advise to support the underwriting teams while also handling important claims.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by senior management.
- Previous experience managing a wide range of insurance claims internationally.
- Previous experience working in the UK / Europe would be considered an asset.
- Possess great leadership skills.
- Proficiency in the English language both verbal and written.
- Credibility and influence with other teams and departments.